Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What to wear for the Royal Albert Hall - BBC Proms?

I'm going to attend one of The Proms classical concerts tomorrow evening at the Royal Albert Hall...

We booked one of the cheap tickets,

I never was in the Royal Albert Hall before, so I'm just wondering if it's OK to wear daily clothes to attend this event?

Would I look very weird in jeans shorts and a shirt?

I would be walking around in London all day long, and have no place to change my clothes in the evening....



do you think I'd be better wearing at least jeans trousers not jeans shorts?



what do you reckon?



CheersWhat to wear for the Royal Albert Hall - BBC Proms?
Wear what you like, and enjoyWhat to wear for the Royal Albert Hall - BBC Proms?
I go there often, and jeans shorts would not be acceptable for this event.

Take a pair of trousers, and change into them in the mens' room at the RAH.What to wear for the Royal Albert Hall - BBC Proms?
When I went there to see Jackson Brown everyone was wearing jeans. It was great, really relaxed. I suspect a prom wouldn't be though. I'd just dress smart but casual. Trousers and shirt would be fine and fairly comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment