Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Could This Really Be A Cause Of Anxiety?

I was reading a book by Lucinda Bassett called "Life Without Limits" and basically she goes onto explain the following.



There are two types of people, there are people who are happy just to float along in life, They have no real dreams or aspirations, they just take what life throws at them.



Then there is the second type who are dreamers, they want to be successful in life, they have dreams and aspirations, they are creative,talented,intelligent,have a vivid imagination they have the traits that will make them very successful but often they don't have the required skills to use these traits, they then becomes frustrated, depressed and anxious



The second is so true to me, My problems began when I left school and got into a career I hated, I day dream daily about being successful,having a nice house, plenty of money but more importantly a job I love, It may just be a coincidence I know but its odd that my problems started when I left school and got into this career. I look around at the other guys at work and even family members they all fall into the first category.



What do you reckon to this theory? Do you fall into the first or second category?Could This Really Be A Cause Of Anxiety?
True i think, same as you all my family and friends just plod along then moan about their jobs, i on the other hand always wanted a career that i liked and could progress in, tho i was never really sure what that was doing, now tho i have made my mind up that i want to go in fire brigade and im currently on the pre recruitment events and plan to apply in feb , my advice to you is decide what u want to do put your mind to it even if you dont get there first time dont give up and learn from your mistakes, if u believe in yourself enough you will get there in the end, good luckCould This Really Be A Cause Of Anxiety?
second category. because i ahve lots of hopes and dreams yet constantly teh type-ones put me down saying "you can't do that" or "why do you even care now?"



i think this theory is partly correct. i would have a type 3, where people are n't happy adn don't really understand yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment