Friday, March 9, 2012

Sudden, persistent adult acne?

I'll begin by saying I'm nearly 20 years old, female, and have a nearly spotless skin record. My skin on the face isn't sensitive by any means and, I don't wish to sound haughty, but for my most part is WAS almost perfect. Soft, dewy, and nary a blemish, NEVER full-out acne.. although a few pimples. I've been on birth control since high school so that probably helped, but even before that I really just never had an issue. However, I started my last pack of pills a few days late. Two weeks after, I began to develop acne around the chin. I shrugged it off thinking my hormones were angry because I started the pack late, but a period later and halfway into a new pack.. and it's only been SPREADING! It's not too bad.. there's plenty of it but it's only a little red and I wouldn't actually call them pimples.. bumpy acne yes but looks more or less like a rash. I haven't been using any new products so it MUST be acne, my hormones still maybe? Anywho, I'm using an acne cleanser twice daily with a 10% BP concentration which is kicking its butt, and I reckon within a week or so it'll totally get rid of it.. but my question is, am I going to have to use this cleanser daily now? If I stop, will I break out again? Has my skin, previously blemish-free for years and very obedient, took a sudden turn for the worse.. can that happen? Has this happened to anyone else? Any input is appreciated.. I'm a bit worried, I've never dealt with this before.Sudden, persistent adult acne?
Wow, then you must be lucky. You know, there are some people who dont tend to have pimples in their teenage years, but they have it on their adult years, this is completely normal. Dont worry :) Maybe the acne came about because of the stress / medications / sun exposure / hormones. It is basically uncontrollable. If it is, as you said, bumpy colourless acne, then it must be papules. Google around. I had this stuff before. Dont freak out by the pictures you may find, those are severe cases. Im sure you are having the mild ones. It is not rash and not pimples. The advice I would give you is DO NOT USE ACNE TREATING CHEMICAL WASH on them. You might cause real big pimples to occur. Remember it always. These bumps are not to be treated like acnes. Dont use the acne cleanser faily, it will terribly dry out your skin. You dont have to use a cleanser with benzoyl peroxide if you dont have acne. Using em without acne on your face can actually lead to the breakouts. Here is what I did and I managed to get rid of em in week :)



First of all, you need to chill. Yes, this can happen because you never had pimples before, maybe your skin just changed. This is completely normal. To treat this papules , it is no big deal. Just cleanse, moisturize and apply sunscreen like usual. Just do the udual skincare routine of yours. Avoid any acne cleansers. As I said, those are not acnes. They are just colourless bumps. Usse natural facial masks, twice a week. With gaps. Lets say, once every two days and twice a week. Unless your face is oily, then you can do it three times a week. The best mask would be cucumber mask. Buy a whole cucumber from the market, skin it, squash it into a nice watery pulp and apply all over face. Leave it for 10 minutes, then rinse off .Do this at the evening, beofre you shower .So after you rinse off, you can straight head off to your shower. After using the mask, do not apply any chemicals on your face. Let your face be chemical free. Which means, you dont have to use your cleansers and moisturizers. Sleep for the night and continue your skincare routine the next day like usual. Keep doing this in a week and you will see some changes. Besides cucumber masks,there is tomato juice masks and clay masks. They work wonders aswell.



Remember, just dont use acne treating chemicals / cleansers to deal with this bumps. things will get worse. Trust me , I had this stuff and used them, and things got ugly. Just follow this facial mask thing and your face will thank you. Hope I helped :)Sudden, persistent adult acne?
Niacinamide face cleansing pads are effective and simple way to keep acne away. Just place a pad on the pimple and watch it fade away.

Niacinamide pads are also known as Nicotinamide pads or Vit B3 pads.

Give them a try and you will be pleasantly surprised, read the reviews, the pads have helped many people with adult acne.Sudden, persistent adult acne?
Stephanie, the best Natural treatment would be to apply lime juice on the pimples. This is good for acne as well as its scars. Just slice a small piece of lime and apply the lime juice as well as the juice of the lime skin and let it dry. You might get a burning sensation - do not worry about it. The best is to do it before going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment