Friday, March 2, 2012

My gf seems pissed with me coz i ***** reply her txt?

My gf and I txts each other daily like up to 50 msgs in one day. Unfortunately i ***** return her txts today cos i was really busy and she went angry and now not picking my call or txting back. What do reckon I do??My gf seems pissed with me coz i ***** reply her txt?
WoWwww this is sad. You allowed her to get clingy and depend on those texts.My gf seems pissed with me coz i ***** reply her txt?
she's just trying to pay you back in her own little way when she knows she wants to talk to you all along dont worry about it sweetie she'll come aroundMy gf seems pissed with me coz i ***** reply her txt?
Well what were you busy with? And were you really so busy that you couldn't even send her a quick message saying "Hey baby, sorry but I have a lot to do today, I will call you tonight xoxo" (or something to that effect). A little courteousy goes a long way with us girls.
let her cool off. wow, she's mature. no offense or whatever but yeah. let her chill and let hger be for a while. it'll bug her you're not trying tgo contact her and then she might contact you or you'll have to wait until later. i reckon u GIVE HER SOME AIR!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment