Friday, March 2, 2012

Is this okay for a daily workout?

I did just do this, and my body is able to handle it (with a little break after the lunges):

1. 39 arm rotations (per arm)

2. 39 crunches

3. 39 leg lifts

4. Handstand for 13seconds

5. 39 squats

6. 39 lunges (per leg)

7. Handstand for 13seconds

8. 13 pushups

9. Front splits for 13seconds (per leg)

10. Side slits for 13seconds

11. Bridge for 13seconds

12. 13 bridge pushups

13. Stretch for 3seconds (per hold)



Is this workout okay to do? It is going to be a routine thing, because I want to return to the fitness level I was before I stopped exercising a few months and stay there.

Also, how long do you reckon this will take to start retightening my muscles?Is this okay for a daily workout?
Your muscles will start to get used to these exercises very quickly. When your body encounters resistance it adapts so that it expends the least amount of calories possible. So I would say If you are not overweight then your body should completely adapt to a work out like this in about 1-2 weeks. If you want to do a little bit more you should increase the number of reps. I would suggest to do a small warm up before. Walking for 3-5 min is always a good warm up. Remember in the beginning if your muscles hurt the next day after your work out you need to take that day off. Your body is telling you that it needs time to repair. Good luck and hope this helps
o: It is good! Wanna know something crazy? I do pretty much the same thing, haha. I've done this every other day (still do) and so far, I've seen some good results. :3. I'm 5'6 at 110 pounds and I'm already developing abs and a nice sculpt in mah' arms and legs. Good luck!!! %26lt;3Is this okay for a daily workout?
Yes, if you are doing very light weights. VERY light.

Once a week, do heavy deadlifts. Do static conditioning.

Takes about 3 months to see results.
No no no no no. Not okay. 39, 13, what are you crazy?! ODD NUMBERS ARE HORRIBLE. why can't you use like 40 or 10 or 20 nice even numbers.. WHY! Gahh your killing me!Is this okay for a daily workout?
Thats good. Might add that to the 'stretching' section of my daily work outs! Xx
  • mopar
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment