Tuesday, March 6, 2012

As we grow older, should we begin to celebrate are age every month, just in case?

At least then if we can pass away, we will have seen our friends recently, and also it increases the odds of dying while partying.

Just a thought. maybe monthly after 45, fortnightly after 60, and weekly up to 70 and they daily from there onwards. What do you reckon?As we grow older, should we begin to celebrate are age every month, just in case?
fantastic idea! the more we party the younger we will feel!, and if we die soon at least we can say we enjoyed life!!!!!
The youth is more sickly than we older ones...over weight and drunks, and all the dope no doubt they are to die much younger than we are.As we grow older, should we begin to celebrate are age every month, just in case?
Sure why not?
I live my life as best I can every day...I see my friends all the time...I'll die when I die. I'm not going to live in fear of that but I do try to make every day the best I can just because it seems a waste to do otherwise.As we grow older, should we begin to celebrate are age every month, just in case?
You should celebrate you're life EVERYDAY!
Sounds like a good idea, but I know many older people (50+) who don't even like to celebrate on a yearly basis...
God no....I can't stand celebrating it yearly!!!
Every day is the gift of God and as we age we collect so many gifts from God, what other gifts one can desire?



Yes a time comes to pay back to the family to the friends and to the society. you must pay back some of the gifts by way of helping -who needs help, by caring - who needs care, by consoling - who is in distress.



This is the way of life , a good life worth living.
Sounds like a good plan to me.....

Even younger people should be nice and you never know....today just might be the day that you never see someone again, so tell them you love them while you can.

You might get run over going to work (heaven forbid) or have a heart attack during your morning work out.

Love each other and be nice to one another......thanks good thoughts.
Having just thrown an 80th birthday bash for my grandma, I'd have to say no. We assembled people from all over the country for one special day to celebrate her. Many people took off work, traveled by plane and long drives and I doubt we could ever assemble that many people again for a long time.



Better than a party, per se, is making sure you visit these older people regularly. It brightens their lives and when their time comes there will be no doubts that they were loved. Loved ones left behind will not be thinking "I was going to stop by one day."



Plus older people often tire easily and just don't like to "party" like the younger folks. Nice thought though.
This sounds like a FABULOUS idea...but I think it would be nearly impossible to accomplish. Also...I think you would be very VERY broke after all these parties. LOL



But if you wanna do it-go for it, sounds like it would be a lot of fun.
IDK maybe. It sounds good, but how much partying do your grandparents like to do. But i can see how it would work. It will be a happy to see you're still alive party and man i haven't seen you in awhole 18 hours what have you been up to party. I mean think about the grandchildren at that age do you think they will enjoy going to mom and dads party along with dear old grandma and her book club to her birthday celebration everyday that would drive people nuts. So maybe i suggest every 6 months after 50 and leave it at that maybe monthly but lets see how that persons health is doing then it can be moved up like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment