Friday, March 9, 2012

Should I leave? My dads a bit of an ******?

My dads a bit of a pycho.He accuses my mum of poisoning him when he docent have a good night sleep or when he has a cough.Him and my mom ran a family business but since 2007 it has been purely my mum doing the business while my dad does some light housework and gardenwork. yet he demands to have a signature on every company cheque and wants to make every decision. And on top of that he thinks my mums stealing money from HIM.That's just bs cos in the last year I've made more money than he has with my job a at maccas. he has always been negative to me because he reckons no ones gonna hire some kid like me. and I grew up being beaten on a daily basis,but lately he hasn't had the balls to hit me anymore. and on monday when he was driving me to my saxophone lesson, he was just going on about how he gets poisoned by my mum and how she's stealing from him.. And also how he reckons he's had good luck and that I won't be nearly as lucky as me when I'm married. I was a bit pissed and when I got of the car and went to get my bag out of the boot I found the car was locked so I knocked on the window for him to open the boot. Nothing happened, so I went to the window and told him to open the boot. So then he sed nothing so I asked him again.Then he's like why you give me that look huh? so I was soo pissed and I walked off and spent 2 hours walking home.Then today I was teaching my sister how to swim in our pool. I just came home from school so I was in my uniform so I didn't go in with her.I was just tellin her that after swimming a little bit it won't be as cold and my dad comes out and full told me to eff of and how I have no right to teach her.but he was the one who docent teach her anything and was sitting on the couch watching tv.So now I'm real pissed.I mean he just docent let me do anything and he does nothing as well.I asked this girl out last year and she said yes so I went home all happy and my dad forced me to break up with her because she Chinese.I just want to leave.Should I leave? My dads a bit of an ******?
depending on your age, i would. personally, if your 16^ you can get legal emancipation. my friend did that cause he was a party animal and didn't like how his parents wouldn't let him go out, so he got emancipated then found out how hard real life is. (and life is hard, paying bills and whatnot) but it sounds like he's not the type of person you want to be around. but then, you also have to take into account.. would you really want to abandon the rest of your family? it all comes down to how close you are to the rest of them (worst case scenario kill him and blame it on something (jk))Should I leave? My dads a bit of an ******?
if u think u can suport urself outside home then leave.all u have to do is get a good job that can pay ur rent.u cant leave ur life for some one else.he is simply an ***.dont let it get to u.maybe he is just frustrated with his life and puttinmg it all on u.i hope all goes well.tel care and goodluckShould I leave? My dads a bit of an ******?
Hmm.. i se your family does have a lot of tension. I don't think you should leave; your mom needs you.

My recommendation is you should try to your dad, man to man, but like civil people. Then if he doesn't listen and revolts. Contact your nearest hospital, and take him to a psychiatrist, or have one visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment