Friday, March 9, 2012

Teenager losing weight - help?

i've been over weight my whole life and I figured i would finally start losing weight now that im old enough to be responsible with my eating habits. I'm currently 17 stones (yes i know for a 15 year old that's obese) but I have about 6 months to lose at least some weight and to become fitter.

My plan starting jan the 1st: eating small 4 meals a day ( eating regularly so my body doesnt feel like it starving itself.)

I'm having healthy snacks that have a lot of nutrition in them.

going to the gym 3 times a week / or going for a jog /walk

walking 3 miles (coming back from school ) everyday as well as normal daily walking.

so my question : how much weight do you reckon i could potentially loose in 6 months if i kept that up ?Teenager losing weight - help?
Well weight loss is never easy but neither are most things in our lives. We all have demons in our closet that seem unbeatable. It was 7 months ago when I finally decided to face mine and lose enough weight to see my abs. I admit I slipped a few times and tried a few failing ideas and the magical fat loss pills that have never worked for anybody in the whole world but they still get to sell the crap. After a while I came across a site called http://boyels.com . It was the first review I ever read and after watching the video I decided to try it out. After about 8 months I鈥檓 weighing at 195, 87 pounds lighter than my former self at 282 pounds. I also have a 4 pack of abs showing. In the end it doesn't matter what you do to lose weight as much as it matters to remind yourself that you can never give up and always push yourself further then the day before. While others are sleeping we are running, I wish the very best in your journey to lose weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment