Friday, March 9, 2012

I need help to get fit?

I noticed i have been gaining a bit of weight and I'm a teenager.



Recently i have been running every morning, before breakfast (for about a week now).

How long would you reckon it would take for me to lose this weight and go back to my good physique with a sets of situps and pushups every other day inaddition to my daily running?



I have a bit of love handles and trying to lose them? would you reckon i could do it in 1.5 months?I need help to get fit?
No You don't. Did anybody "help you"- to become an Overweight Teenager ??! Probably Not. -But You're ON the right Track- by getting some exercise %26amp; becoming MORE active ! NOW; if you can JUST cut down of some of that junk fast food you're eating- %26amp; replace them with more fruits %26amp; vegetables, THEN you'll really be Doing Some big time weight loss ! Think about it, %26amp; give it a Try.... Afterall; how much have You got to Lose ??! ;)I need help to get fit?
http://www.live-strong-fitness.com/yahoo鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment