Friday, March 9, 2012

My 'get lean' diet-Can you give me your opinion?

Trying to get my BF% under 10%.



Breakfast(7.00-8.00): Day 1: Oatmeal with honey



Day 2: Wholemeal French toast(use one full one egg and one egg white)



Day 3: 2 eggs fried in a little olive oil with a half can of tuna and a half of a green pepper.



Meal 2(11.00): Apple



Meal 3(12.40): Tuna/Chicken/Turkey sandwhich with lettuce and mayo on wholemeal bread.



Meal 4(on workout days this would be my post workout meal): Banana and Super Milk.



Meal 5: Depends really. Steak with veg/chicken with veg/tuna with white pasta



Meal 6: Handful of nuts.



Is this a good meal plan? I think I have steady metabolism, not fast but not slow either.



I workout 3 times a week doing a 3 day split and play football(soccer) everyday in school.



Will I see results and how long do you reckon?



I do not drink alcohol and I drink plenty of water daily.My 'get lean' diet-Can you give me your opinion?
it should work, but you need lots of cardio if you want to burn fat - if you add a 15-20 minute jog to your workout, then you will loose the fat a lot quicker.

No comments:

Post a Comment