Friday, March 9, 2012

Is it a sin to be a splosher?

Me and the wife have a bit of a food fetish. There's nothing I enjoy more than sinking my old chap into a big bowl of warm, creamy mashed potato. The wife loves mash potato. She also loves tipping tins of beans over herself in the bath and that really gets me going; whoaaaa, down boy!



This accounts for, I reckon, about 80% of our sex life, around 50% of our daily dietary intake and four healthy, well nourished children.



We feel this behaviour is very pleasurable and loving and a good positive thing but, as we are also devoted church goers, I'm a bit worried that, in my humble ignorance, I have missed/misinterpreted a passage in the good book or scriptures that proclaims this activity to be sinful.



I'm sorry to ask such an intimate question good God fearing folk but we need to know: can I splosh beans over my wife's backside without being eternally damned?



Please reference passages so we can read them ourselves (after dinner of course).



Bless you all.Is it a sin to be a splosher?
No sin here, weird but no sin that I can see. God gives freedom here. Heb 13:4 is good. I don't see anything that looks life defilement. Also read the Song of Solomon, pretty heavy stuff. Just don't invite the neighbors over, that would be taking it to far.



You need to look into why God damns? I don't think you get it.
I say God bless you. I have read the entire bible several times, and still study faithfully everyday. I haven't read anything that would damn your soul for this fetish. If you both enjoy this harmless fun and enjoyment, dig in and enjoy.

Please pass the biscuits.Is it a sin to be a splosher?
You obviously think this is funny. Well, it's not!
Why don't you just forget the Bible, you obviously don't take Christianity seriously. You would be better off and there would be no false illusions about going to church and no trying to fit your lifestyle into the Bible.

People are dying and going to Hell, children all over the world are starving and in need of healthcare and what are you doing. Don't make me laugh, this is a joke.Is it a sin to be a splosher?
I don't believe I have ever read in the Bible where food and sex were mutually exclusive. Anything that you put befor the Lord is a sin, so as long as you don't worship the food or the sex then you should be fine, but if it really bothers you, ask God, He'll let you know if it's wrong or not.
Isn't That A Stitch!!!!!!!!!Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha
Go for it - if it isn't in the Bible and it's only between you and the Mrs (and you're children are well cared for) can't see any harm in it!
Why would you even ask?
If you have worries that are bothering you then you may need to do other sexual things. My husband and i are Christians and devoted church goers and we experiment and have fun but i don't feel like we are not being in Gods will while we are having our time. Sex was made for man and wife so i guess it is okay but if you feel bad about it you may want to change.
Beans, beans....the "magical fruit"....the more you eat, the more you "toot".....the more you toot, the better you feel.........so I say....EAT BEANS FOR EVERY MEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
a man's got to eat it doesnt say from where or who !

No comments:

Post a Comment