Tuesday, March 6, 2012

How to fit better into a dress?

I bought a dress a while ago and I'm going to wear it for an awards ceremony later this week, but when I try it on it's pretty tight around my top half... it zips up, but my breathing is slightly restricted! I have two days until the ceremony and i can't buy anything else! I exercise daily and eat unscrupulously healthy, so i reckon it's not fat but muscle - or i've grown (I'm 15, 175cm, 12 stone) I'm not looking to lose weight within 2 days but is there anything I could try to make my stomach less bloated or squeeze in the fat around my stomach?How to fit better into a dress?
spanx or shapewear...
Well you can wear thick panty-hose:GREAT at pulling in stomachs. I know this sounds weird but you know the underwear that Bridget Jones wore? It works, so wear those really firm, over-the-tummy panties or theres something called"Secret Slimmer" its like stockings material and goes to your mid thigh and ends above your stomach for the purpose of pulling everything in. Good luck and have fun at the ceremony :DHow to fit better into a dress?
wear a thing that sucks in your stomach

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en%26amp;q=gir鈥?/a>

they arent very attractive, but you cant see your fat, it makes your stomach flatter
You can buy water pills at your local pharmacy or drug store that reduce bloating. Other than that, you may have to keep it sucked in for that day. Good luck at your ceremony!How to fit better into a dress?
Wear a represser. or just cut a seam in the dress on the very top where no one can see to make it looser.

No comments:

Post a Comment