Friday, March 2, 2012

Any way to make my cardio shorter?

My trainer has me burning 2000 calories on the treadmill daily, and it takes about 2 hours at best, though my target is 110 minutes.



Is it possible to burn 1,000 calories in around 40 minutes? That would same me a good bit of time, but of course some online reckon that I'm lucky to burn 1,000 in less than 60 minutes doing cardio.Any way to make my cardio shorter?
Post your goal in doing that much time in cardio.



The only way burning 1,000 cals in 40 mins MIGHT be possible, it to increase the intensity, ie do it faster, and maybe carry hand wts, maybe 3 lbs each hand or less.



There's a lot more involved than aerobic capacity in what your doing, like the orthopedics of it: the condition of all the leg joints, feet, cartiledge, ligaments, tendons, bursae; and nerves, etc.



Then the psychological aspect which seems to concern you now as it should as far as burnout is concerned which is as strong sign of overtraining.



You dint post much about yourself, but imo, you'r overtraining and that by definition has unwanted consequences.

No comments:

Post a Comment