Friday, March 9, 2012

How do I help a mate with acne?

I want to leave my state to go to uni next year and I want to do something for him cuz his a good guy. Thing is, both of us are guys and seems a lil awkward dont ya think?



So I was also wondering which products you reckon would work the best? Anyone ever heard of Proactive working??? maybe recommend a daily face wash? or soaps or w.e (not too familiar with this stuff) anyways recommend me something. the cheaper the better.



and how do you reckon I should give it to him? seems a little bit offensive and rude to oneday give him some skincare product if you ask me...How do I help a mate with acne?
stop running after creams and artificial products..

cucumbers are best for acnes..

apply cucumber on face leave it over night and wash face in the morning

this will not only help against acanes but also helps in improving skin textureHow do I help a mate with acne?
You should use accutane, it is the best about it you can get information from here http://heansmd87.notlong.com/AAW5LkiHow do I help a mate with acne?
Proactive did not work for me at all, money down the drain. But Niapads did work. Sensible diet, good hygiene and low stress should keep acne away. Try some great OTC products like Niapads, Cetaphil etc. Remember, the most effective treatment is one that is simple to use. For eg. Niapads helps exfoliate, open clogged skin pores and gets rid of acne in one simple step without drying your skin. Contains Lavender oil 鈥?well known moisturizer.
  • travel trailers
  • thai recipes
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment