Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I NEED serious help please?

As a young 18 year old I feel like I have more responsibilities and duties than those I know in my age group. I’ve been very stressed lately due to my uncertainties and preoccupations. I underestimate myself when I know that I try my best at everything I do. Unfortunately, I did not fully take advantage of my education getting poor grades throughout high school. It wasn’t until my senior year that I started actually caring about what I was going to do in the future. I advanced in getting much better grades but it wasn’t enough. I graduated with a poor GPA which simply decimated my chances of getting into a university. I am applying for NOVA (Northern Virginia Community College) spring 2011 classes, I will need financial aid. Another issue of mine is Hypochondria. Although I haven’t medically been diagnosed with this terrifying mental disorder I’m strongly adamant that I have it. My family currently does not have health insurance, so I’m on my own and have no idea where to apply for it. Should I ask my employer? Do I even make enough money to consider it? Will my hypochondria affect the cost of it? I lately have not been reckoning hypochondriac thoughts because I’ve been busy and productive but when I’m not doing anything or just bored it hits me! All these unbearable thoughts of how I might have terminal diseases and other complications that simply arise from having a minor headache to even a slight scratch really scare me and sometimes put me into questioning my own sanity. I also lately been having recurring thoughts in which I put myself in worst case scenarios with my life, for example I always keep thinking that I will die before reaching the age of 20 due to my medical complications and having to see my mom suffer, this sometimes puts me in the brink of tearing up. I also think about my younger brother and his destiny if he keeps up with his actions (doesn’t care about school, drugs %26amp; alcohol, disappointing my parents).I am a very happy person and I’ve never been depressed. I have a loving family and girlfriend. If things keep going the way they are I’m afraid that it will endanger my relationships with the people that I love most including my friends. I feel like I’m too young for this and that I worry a lot. There are many things that I think about that are irrelevant to my current life. I need to stop thinking negatively and just keep living life. I don’t want to “lose it” or become depressed and at the rate that my life is going I think I will. I want to continue in being happy and living life successfully. I need help whether it is advice or any ideas. Are there any medications to treat this? I simply cannot control my negative thoughts. For the time being I will follow this list and try my best to keep up with my top priorities until I get HELP.





SCHOOL: Apply for college A.S.A.P and try to apply for financial aid. And keep up with it.

CAR: My only source of transportation, this is crucial, without this I have no job nor would I be able to go to school. Check tires, engine oil, tidiness of car (both inside and out!), frequently. Also make sure to keep up with entertainment for the car (i.e. ipod, stereo system)

HEALTH: Dedicate myself to get in better shape (hit the gym), eat healthier, and cut back on fast food. Practice meditation to provide alleviation from daily stress. Receive therapy for my hypochondria if possible.

FAMILY: If it weren’t for family I wouldn’t be as ecstatic or spunky as I am, therefore I need to make contact with them at least once a day. I also need to provide help when there is financial or just problems in general at home (pretty much just be there for my family when needed).

FINANCE: I’m obviously not financially well, there’s much to be paid for but I need to prepare myself for it. When it comes to pecuniary terms I’m not the brightest person. Hopefully I will be able to pay for school, my medical expenses, and personal care and needs. My job will provide the money that is needed for my financial wellness.

WORK: Been with Cal Tort for 2 years and am happy being there. Keep up the good work because without a job I’m just a bum.I NEED serious help please?
you, my friend, need to be introduced to the supernatural path otherwise known as the Rosary.





It all begins with one Hail Mary





Hail Mary

full of grace

the Lord is with thee

blessed art thou among women

and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus

Holy Mary Mother of God

pray for us sinners

now and at the hour of our death

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment