Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What do you guys reckon a hybrid North London / Lincoln accent'd sound like?

Click on the links below, in order to hear examples of BOTH accents.



(North London- the accent what I talk with): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOqTbMHfp鈥?/a>



(Lincoln accent, which I've found meself surrounded by on a daily basis, since I moved up to Lincoln WELL over three years ago now, and which, for the record, I DON'T wanna end up with- concentrate on Miss. Lincolnshire): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrT61a-jY鈥?/a>



What do you guys reckon a hybrid of them two accents'd sound like? Only, I REALLY can't imagine it, ('cos apparently, I ain't got it!) I'd REALLY appreciate YOUR angles on this one, please, guys. Much obliged! Peace and love! Be lucky! :)What do you guys reckon a hybrid North London / Lincoln accent'd sound like?
Why the f**k are you even curious? won't it be happening soon enough?! Just keep your ears open, I expect you'll be close by when you hear it. Spend your life asking important questions, rather than immature ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment