Friday, March 9, 2012

Boxing workout at home?

Hi guys,

I am setting up a training area in my garage, punchbag, skipping rope, free weights, hook %26amp; jab pads etc. I have already changed my diet and will continue to eat healthily and aim to do short bursts of exercise-20 mins daily and building up to 20 mins twice daily.

I am pretty overweight and would like to lose around 4stone, but mainly drop a few dress sizes and get fit. My question is do you reckon i will get good results on my regime? Healthy eating and daily workouts will see me lose quite a bit of weight right?Boxing workout at home?
It will, but I recommend going to a boxing gym or seeing a personal trainer to keep changing up your routine and help you through any plateaus you meet.



Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment