Friday, March 2, 2012

Is this too much for a daily food intake?

I go to the gym 4/5 times a week and burn 500 calories+ with cardio and weight training. I am 5'4 female and 125lbs but I want to get down to 115lbs. I am not fat but I just want to get a more lean look and some abs :)



Breakfast: A bowl of fruit salad and a home made, low fat, fruit scone with no spread or sugar.



= 450 calories.



Lunch: A bowl of soup with pumpkin seeds and two low fat, plain scones with no spread.



= 400 calories.



Dinner: A vegetable omelet.



= 350 calories.



So, I reckon I am totalling at 1200 calories or so. I normally would try to eat about 5-6 small meals and total about 1500 calories on a gym day however I am not at the gym today so I didn't think I'd need as much :)



Does this sound like too much?Is this too much for a daily food intake?
I would recommend you just stick to 1200-1250 calories EVERY day. But after looking at your menu I can see that you are eating too many carbs to lost fat effectively. I would break down those 1200 calories like: 500 from protein/500 from fats/200 from carbs.



So to meet those numbers above you should design your meal plan around these food sources:



Protein: eggs, chicken, tuna, salmon, white fish, turkey, whey protein powder



Fat: almonds, cashews, all natural peanut butter, avacado, extra virgin olive oil, fish oil capsules, evening primrose capsules



Carbs: only GREEN veggies. sorry lol



eating like this is VERY boring but VERY effective at burning body fat ALL day %26amp; night.



Good luck!Is this too much for a daily food intake?
no

if u ll eat less than this u ll start gaining weight

see more

http://weightlossliinks.notlong.com

No comments:

Post a Comment