Friday, March 9, 2012

Using a 60 pound dumbbell to get big arms? Easy 10 points for a good answer?

I'm talking getting them to the 15 inch mark, their 13 at the present and I'm lifting 20kg (40lbs), I'm 16, so if I workout the entire body with a 30kg dumbbell is it enough to attain 15 inch arms, I've heard people go on about getting 15 inch arms from 20kg dumbbell but it hasn't worked for me I need to lift heavier, if I eat right let's say 2700 calories daily wit plenty of protein and sleep for 8 hours a day do you reckon my goal is reachable within a year?Using a 60 pound dumbbell to get big arms? Easy 10 points for a good answer?
your arm size will go up as you gain weight.

i once did nothing but push ups for a year and got my arms up to 15 1/2 in. and i think i gained 15lbs that year too. i don't remember what my starting arm size was but it was probably about 14in at most. my triceps got huge. people were always commenting on how big my arms were.my chest and back got bigger too.Using a 60 pound dumbbell to get big arms? Easy 10 points for a good answer?
Hey there. Thanks for your help. I sleep round 7 hrs a day. I spend an hr at the gym 6 days a week. I just recently picked up a mile every other day as well. I lost 40 lbs a yr ago, but im stopped at 191. Im 6 ft. The weight loss is from my diet. I ate super clean. Ive been training for a year and a half now, and have not seen much of a strength increase at all and i can not lose anymore weight no matter how well i eat. Especially my stomach. Ive tried 100 sit ups and crunches a day. Im now trying a mile of running every other day, and still, my weight is the same. I do eat around 3 - 4000 calories a day, but still nothing. Lots of protein, veggies, healthy carbs. My intensities are pretty good at the gym, but sometimes im not sore at all. If i raise the weight i am currently at, i lose form because i cant lift it w my targeted muscle group. Idk what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment