Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Ear piercing infection?

I've had my 2nd holes done since august, but theyve never been quite right, and recently ive noticed a lump behind my left ear on the 2nd hole. The right is fine. The left had a bit of puss as well..so obviosuly there's an infection... ive taken the earing out, clean it daily and am on antiobiotics for something else anyway. so i'm hoping that'll do the job? what you reckon?Ear piercing infection?
I peirce ears everyday and have people ask me the same question ALL the time. It sounds like a mild infection that should pass soon. If not or if your worried go see the person who peirced it, they should be able to give you some advice when they see it. x
best advise can give is to go to a piercers and ask their opinion.

it sound like scar tissue to me, (i had a lump/bubble type shape on my belly ring that pussed a bit (sorry for TMI) but piercer said it was *it had a name but i forgot it - sorry* scar tissue, he suggested something to put on it and it was all better in 3 days.



seriously tho, they know what they are talking about.



(dont go to anywhere like claires accessory or anything- go to a proper piercer/tattoo shop where you can buy all types of jewellery and bars etc)Ear piercing infection?
It depends on how bad the infection is.If its not real bad I would give it a couple days with trying to clean it to see if that helps.If it dont help at all I would make a appointment with the doctor so it doesnt get worse
i had the same as you but i would take them out and yes the antiebiotics will work gd luck with it allEar piercing infection?
Try using neat TCP, that has worked wonders for me and my daughter as well as other people I know.
just keep it very clean and keep a watchful eye on it

No comments:

Post a Comment