Friday, March 9, 2012

So I need to let him know that I'm into him?

I need to tell this guy I am into him. We talk all the time on msn, at least daily, and in school, but not as much. Basically I think I need to tell him how I feel, because I really want to, and if I do, there is a small possibilty he might feel the same. If I don't tell him, and he did like me, he wouldn't let me know. He's shy about this sort of thing.



Yes, we have been flirting back and forth a little bit, but our relationship is very much just friends atm. I do reckon he likes me that way, but who knows if I am right.



So do you think it would be awful to tell him over msn? I'm not sure whether it would make things really awkward in person. Itd be a hell of a lot easier though.





So how should I go about this please?So I need to let him know that I'm into him?
Tell him how you feel. The worst he can do is what.... say thanks but no thanks I prefer guys!



OK sorry about the flippant remark. If you dont tell him he isnt going to know is he.



Forget all the crap you hear about hearts and bells and fireworks...That comes later!



He may be very shy and be trying to summon up the courage to ask you but be too shy, break the ice with lines like....



1. You and I seem to get along very well, how about you take me to Mc Donalds (or a place you like - a public place) so we can talk face to face.



2. You seem like a great guy, would you like to spend some time with me?



3. I fancy you like mad but I am way too shy to say!



4. I'd love a guy like you to be my boyfriend.



5. You and me- how about that for a perfect life?



Any of those or use your own. its up to you - ask him out sooner rather than later and youhave a chance wait too long and somebody else will be there before you and you will "cease to exist" - and be left feeling pissed off and jelous too.



DO IT
No! dont tell him on msn. i think the best way to tell him is when you guys are walking together and one day just stop and say, "hey i have something really important to tell you, but i dont know if you feel the same, but even if you dont feel the same im going to tell you anyway. and just let him kno that ur falling for him and what u like about him. you never know he might say the same things G0od luck!!!!So I need to let him know that I'm into him?
i think msn because it is easier then saying it to him.Also, it will be alkward if he doesn't like you but you can just say lets be friends. If he knows you he'lll understand.
Dear I am a shy man so I can honestly tell you that msn would be easier. Just please then back it up when you are face to face !So I need to let him know that I'm into him?
Get away from your computer, go with him to a movie, restaurant, something in person where you can have contact with him. Internet dating leads to internet breakups, live for the reality. It's not as safe but a lot more fun to tell stories about.
There are two ways to approach this. The best way is to see him face to face and actually tell him how you feel. The least personal way would be to tell him on MSN, text messaging, or even chatting. The most important thing is your approaching technique: you obviously know more about the kind of person he is, and it's a matter of you to tailor what you want to tell him, to his personality or style. Either way, the best way is to tell him face to face and let him know how you feel!



Good luck! this is an exciting time for both of you and it's best you enjoy it!
Since you guys don't talk as much in real life as online, I think you should try get as much scoop on him as possible. Ask around, don't be nosy and go around asking his best friend because he will find out. But ask your friends to keep an eye on him if they have same classes. Does he flirt with other girls? If he doesn't seem to have any girls in his life his feelings for you could be there.
yeah, go ahead %26amp; tell him on msn. Then take it from there.
Be honest and brave.



Tell HIM how YOU feel, you get a result or you don't.



No matter how you tell him.
maybe you could ask him out the 2 of u like as friends then c wot happens, then ask him on a date.

you sould do it on MSN.

hope it goes well, i have a similar problem, i like a boy but i dont know how 2 tell him i hardly talk 2 him (txt or email on internet) he lives far away.

but just c, if he doesnt want to be, just be friends u would want 2 lose him
I think you should start making it really obvious with out being annoying or clingy

No comments:

Post a Comment