Friday, March 9, 2012

Cholesterol and Eggs, eating 8 Eggs per day, too many?

Hi, I am a personal trainer and I have a friend who is also a personal trainer, he eats EIGHT eggs per day! YES 8! 4 whole and 4 of just the egg whites, I told him that is like.. 801mg of Cholesterol when the Recommended daily intake is around 200mg... he said he reckons he has done studies that show no link between eggs and cholesterol.... I was kind of like dude are you serious, but he is pretty addament. Does anyone know anything I can say, examples and or links, websites, videos, studies that I can have a look at to get some more information. ANY advice will be strongly appreciated....



Thank youCholesterol and Eggs, eating 8 Eggs per day, too many?
The information presented on the internet is conflicting and therefore not adequate to determine whether it is valid or not. Have lipid panel done start eating 8 eggs per day. At the end of 30 to 120 days have another lipid panel done. I find that oreos are not particularly good for cholesterol levels.Cholesterol and Eggs, eating 8 Eggs per day, too many?
Different people absorb the cholesterol in their diets to different extents, so yes, he has to have his cholesterol tested.Cholesterol and Eggs, eating 8 Eggs per day, too many?
Only one way to find out. He should have his cholesterol checked every 6 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment