Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What's the best old newspaper to get as a birth date newspaper?

Hi all.



I'm thinking of getting a newspaper from my friends birthdate from this website:



http://www.historic-newspapers.co.uk/



It's a birthday present. She was born in 1984.



But what paper do you think would be best? I was going to get The Times as its the most respectable paper, but i think that's going to be really really formal and not very interesting to flick through. what do you reckon?



here's my other options:



daily express

daily mirror

daily star

daily telegraph

guardian

the sunWhat's the best old newspaper to get as a birth date newspaper?
I would try the daily express or telegraph, they specialize in old dates. Also now they make birthday cards with the year someone is born with other trivial news. She should enjoy just such a news item.
  • disneymovieclub
  • cb radio
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment