Friday, March 9, 2012

Need a drug but dont know what?

I drink a lot of whisky, almost daily. I hold a full time job. I am not very sociable at all and seem to only be able to interact with one person at a time. I've taken the following drugs: cannabis, shrooms, ecstacy, cocaine, diazepam. and diazepam and alcohol are the only two that really help with my daily life. If im feeling a bit depressed then a couple drams and a valium will sort me out. I do get mildly depressed frequently and these 2 will no doubt sort me out. Im 25 and i've been heavy drinking since i was 16 but have always been interested in alcohol. What do you reckon the doctor would prescribe me with? I dont want anti depressants i feel that diazepam or a similar drug on their own would do me fine.Need a drug but dont know what?
I know it sounds dramatic, but you keep on doing cocaine and you will need a drug-rehab center. You are obviously dissatisfied with life when sober.., so you do drugs to escape from reality which you find so depressing. Some people can live out their entire lives by drinking moderately or by popping some kind of pill on a daily basis, but you're mixing it up too much.

If you need something to cope with life.., fine.., but do the less expensive stuff.., weed, ecstacy, cocaine and hallucinogenic mushrooms can clean out your pockets, then what..?

And someday think about this.., you've done all kinds of drugs.., so why not do anti-depressants. Maybe that's what you need.
If you keep doing drugs you'll soon be an addict, get a disease, and die, like our beloved Billy Maze. You may think im telling you loads of bull right now, but seriously stop. If you don't, i can promise u this will be your last yahoo answers question.Need a drug but dont know what?
Good question.

Dont do drugs -.-
Don't take a drug without consulting a doctor,it might do you harm.And try to drink less alcohol.Need a drug but dont know what?
Please don't :D

No comments:

Post a Comment