Friday, March 9, 2012

Do you reckon she would ever go out with me or should I move on?

I liked this girl from work a lot, I'm almost 20 and here is basically the jist of it.



Things I did wrong:

鈥?Met her in November 2010, yet waited till February to ask for her number and asked her out late Feb/March.



鈥?Talked to her too often probably, she would have thought I was obsessed with her. Not daily talks or anything but if I was at the shopping centre where we work and she was working I鈥檇 come and talk to her but even then that was only around 3 or 4 times from January to February.



鈥?Didn鈥檛 play 鈥榯he game鈥? made myself out to want her too much without making myself 鈥榳anted鈥?



鈥?Didn鈥檛 try to make myself 鈥榟ard to get鈥?br>


鈥?Asked her out over the phone instead of in person, this was because I didn鈥檛 want to ask her out at work which although I believe it鈥檚 a valid reason considering customers/staff could walk around and hear it, I should have manned up and done it face to face



鈥?I think in my lone opportunity where I think I might have had a chance was Boxing Day 2010, we were both working and she asked me if I was going to a local nightclub on the night and I said 鈥榶es鈥?and she smiled and said 鈥榮ee you there鈥? I didn鈥檛 get in till about 12am because of the line and as I walking past in the outside beer garden she grabbed my arm, stopped me and kissed me on the cheek and we talked for 2-3 minutes. I couldn鈥檛 seal anything because she left the club not long after as she had an early flight the next morning because she went with a few girlfriends to another state for New Year鈥檚 2011. I should have asked her out not long after she got back, maybe even ask for her number on that night in the short time I had.



鈥?When I did ask her out to the movies and she said 鈥榶es鈥? I didn鈥檛 set a date or time because I asked if she was busy in the next week and she said she was so I said I鈥檇 get back to her. (ROOKIE MISTAKE!!!!!!, I can鈥檛 believe I was such a stupid idiot!)



鈥?When I asked her out to coffee a few weeks later with a date and time, she said 鈥榮he鈥檇 get back to me鈥?when I asked and again when I saw her the next day at work (I was there to check my schedule and I bumped into her)



No wonder she didn't want to go out with me, this is my first time experiencing rejection and it was with a girl I pretty much fell in love with me, just my luck :-/ If only I could press the restart button on her, I reckon I'd have a better outcome the second time :( She's really beautiful and a great girl so to find someone else hurts especially cos I might have had a shot with this one :( Oh and since about June I haven't really talked to her on my accord



I've gotten fitter in the last few months since joining the gym, went from 16.5% bf to 12% already and although I was never 'fat' whilst I've known her, I look a lot more fitter and starting to tone and gain muscle. Do you reckon she would ever change her mind and go out with me or do I move on?Do you reckon she would ever go out with me or should I move on?
wow that was long but just give her time.



answer mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20111003205744AABXeg0

No comments:

Post a Comment