Friday, March 9, 2012

Drink too much...?

I drink around 1-2 cans of Fosters (4%) of an evening which is part of my daily 'unwind' after work, I work long hours %26amp; dont get much time to myself. However my missus' seems to think this makes me an achoholic %26amp; reckons I have a 'problem', what do you reckon?Drink too much...?
i agree you have a problem, just not an alcohol one - lol!!!! only joking!! suggest missus has problem not you - sorry!!!!! ;-)
Sounds normal to me.Drink too much...?
I wouldn't consider yourself to be an alcoholic but any GP will tell you that it isn't healthy to drink alcohol every night of the week, you need to give your liver a break regularly.
as long as ur not drinken like 5Drink too much...?
If you have to drink then yes you are an addicted to Alcohol, you are needing the beer to unwind.



Try smoking pot, see what she thinks of that.

Or expensive bubbly.
I've never got the hang of drinking indoors, but sounds okay to me unless there the big cans that Fosters used to sell
bollocks, do you hide your drinking, does it make you feel guilty, do you often wake up not knowing where you are, if you think you are an alcoholic then I guess you are but it doen't sound that way to me.
you need to find something else to help you unwind instead of relying on alcohol. drinking every day can be constituted as a problem, yes. i suggest an easier way to relax is sex. your wife will be happier too...
can you go with out it? If not I'd say you have a problem. If you can go without it then you don't have a problem. I personally think more people should take up drinking at home instead of the clubwhere they can drive home and kill people on the street
How many units is that per week? Well within limits. The only problem I can see is that you're drinking Fosters.

My preference is Tanglefoot or 6X, but, as long as you're happy....

Cheers!



Just remembered, one last bottle of Tanglefoot in the fridge.

Thanks for reminding me!
You are actually a very healthy drinker. The main problem for drinking is when it is all done in one session, having 2 drinks a day is part of a healthy diet/way of life. Look at the Mediterranean folk, drinks every day with their meal and over a sustained period of time.

I work for a large drink company (it's dark and it comes from Dublin!) and we are taught and trained on responsible drinking. For any more information go to www.drinkaware.co.uk for unit and drink details... or just to show her and keep her quiet!!
No It's not much at all.If she keeps goin' on double your intake you will probably need It.
your just a normal man that wants to enjoy a nice refreshing beer after work drink on
I don't think you r an alcoholic, but if someone deprives you of that for a day or two - you ll suffer greatly.
2 cans of beer every night is not a drinking problem I reckon. Your missus should give it a try, if she no like beer take home a nice bottle of wine to enjoy with her dinner. A little candle light... fresh flowers... you get the idea :)
Could possibly lead to a problem if your not careful. What happens when 1 or 2 cans become not enough to help you unwind?
I would say so; though not a very bad one. If it truly is 1-2, it should not be that hard to skip a few days a week. Start with a few days off, few days on. Something about 'everyday' seems alcoholic to me.



Remember folks, alcoholics aren't just people that drink far too much and forget where they are, etc.
Even two an hour for four hours would be ok by my standards
nothing wrong with that, my problem is that i have 2 hands and only 1 mouth..
Ha, tell your moany better half to stop banging on 1-2 cans a night is as you said a wind down not a problem, bloody hell if i'd married a mizog like her i'd be downing my beer down the local so i couldn't hear her moaning !!!!
It sounds to me the only problem you have is a moaning missus!!
I average a case of beer a day, I reckon you get rid of her. Just think of all the extra money that you would have to buy beer.
Thats not bad i do drink a bottle of red wine per night, probably to much but makes me happy so why not!
Is the alcohol worth straining your marriage over? Can you try to find another way to unwind?

Good Luck.
  • bartending school
  • amnesia movie
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment