Friday, March 9, 2012

Boxing workouts at home?

Hi guys,

I am setting up a training area in my garage, punchbag, skipping rope, free weights, hook %26amp; jab pads etc. I have already changed my diet and will continue to eat healthily and aim to do short bursts of exercise-20 mins daily and building up to 20 mins twice daily.

I am pretty overweight and would like to lose around 4stone, but mainly drop a few dress sizes and get fit. My question is do you reckon i will get good results on my regime? Healthy eating and daily workouts will see me lose quite a bit of weight right?Boxing workouts at home?
You need to do some gentle exercise, even down to jogging in the park.

However, you shouldn't embark on any fitness regime without first consulting your doctor, especially as you want to lose such a significant amount of weight!



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment