Friday, March 9, 2012

My first period...(when)?

I Have Discharge Daily, I Have Underarm hair, I Have Pubic Hair, My Hips Have Widened and I am 7 Stone, also I am 13. Do you reckon I Am Near?My first period...(when)?
you are describing puberty development - read below about normal puberty and breast development and "when expect first period" and menstrual hygienic products
yes you are definetely near starting.My first period...(when)?
Yeah probably! sounds like it!
Yep, I think you areMy first period...(when)?
in my opinion...yes.



answer me at:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081015134657AAoFgKL%26amp;r=w
Yea you are most likely near...but just chillax...once you get it you gonna have a period every month until you are about 40...
yupp your getting close. start carrying a pad or tampon with you just in case. congrats!! welcome to womanhood!! =)
if you have discharge, you'll probably get it within the next 6 months





don't be too eager o.0
Hmmm...A good sign to know when you'll have your period is when blood comes out the vagina.
yep.. some time soon
ya it she be coming anytime soon
i started 4 months after i turned twelve. i had discharge when i was 9 so ur close but it depends when ur mom's was. ur time is around her's
sounds like it!



%26amp; to the person above me, dont u get it til you're like 50?
Yes you are already going through puberty your period will come soon. Most girls get them between 12-16 anything after the age of 16 is considered unhealthy and most of the time the doctor "starts" your period for you. Not to worry though you will most likely be getting your period within the next year if not sooner.
Yes, you are very very very lol..close Anytime now actually, just know it's gonna happen and try your best not to freak out when it does.
be patient.

it's exciting, but once it comes, it won't be such a huge deal.
you are definitely near!

usually you have discharge for at least a year before your first period.

also, ask your mum or other female relatives what age they started - you re likely to be similar!

im sure its just round the corner!

good luck!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment